5 Tips on Choosing Your Ideal Clientele
- Study your current clientele.
- Assess the health of your business relationship by looking at client behavior.
- Do an internal assessment of your business practices and identify behavioral faults.
- Know your worth as an individual and let your choice of clientele be a reflection of that.
- Proactively identify your dream clientele – anduse this as your standard!
About The Author
The founder of Lifeline Business Consulting, Dr. Nicole Parker has been widely recognized for her distinctive voice and insight on the journey of
entrepreneurship. Her mission is to inspire minority and women business owners to realize their dreams.